De quirvain’s disease
Pain over the outside of the wrist joint.
- Pain over the outside of the wrist joint.
- Painful movements of the thumb.
- Painful gripping or rotation of the hand and wrist.
- The two tendons – the EPB – ( Extensor polices braves), APL ( Abductor policies longs ) get thickened and their synovial sheath as well. these two tendon pass through a tunnel which gets inflamed.
- Physical therapy
- Injection – corticosteroid
- If all above fails – Needle release or surgical release can be done.