Pain over the outer side of the elbow.
- Pain over the outer side of the elbow.
- Difficulty in lifting any heavy objects.
- Painful twisting of the wrist
- Difficulty in driving two-wheeler, doing household and kitchen work.
- Sports injury – While playing tennis, cricket, badminton.
- Housewives can have this problem because of repeated heavy weight lifting and doing household works
- It occurs due to injury to extensor tendon origin at the later epicondyle of humerus at the elbow.
- Physical therapy
- Tennis elbow band
- Injection corticosteroid
- Injection PRP (Platelet rich plasma)
- If all above fails – Surgery is the option